We are very pleased that you are part of Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service in Qatar (SFS-Qatar). This promises to be a time of adventure, discovery, and new experiences for all of us. Thank you for taking on this exciting new challenge with Georgetown University.
The Office Human Resources puts every effort to serve SFS-Qatar Faculty and Staff. Living in Doha has its own unique challenges and opportunities. This website is tailored to help you with your needs. Browse our site to learn more about:
- Obtaining residency - information on work permits, entry/exit visas and licenses
- Working at SFS-Qatar - payroll, benefits, reimbursement, ID information and many more
- Benefits (Package A/Package B/Package C Employees) - information on insurance, leave, EAP providers, and other items related to your compensation package
- Forms - reimbursements, claims, medical, leave, tax, payroll forms
- List of HR Policies
- Safety and Security - Procedures for work, home and urban safety
- Living in Doha - a quick guide to housing, education, banking, driving and more..
- Tax Policy - information on imputed compensation, tax protection policy, and contacts for PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Current employment opportunities