Office of Finance & Business Services
The SFS-Qatar Office of Finance and Business Services is committed to efficiently processing financial transactions, protecting the University against litigation and liability, procuring the best product or service for the best value, and assisting SFS-Qatar faculty, students and staff with their logistics' needs.
Functions of the Office
- Financial and Business Services: This section includes business services such as purchasing and contracts, as well as general accounting functions.
- Student Financial Services : This section includes information about tuition and financial aid for current and prospective students, as well as student employment and study abroad opportunities.
- Business Service Center : This section provides information on GU branded gifts, Marketing give-aways and Course packs available at the Business Service Center
- Qatar Campus Council : A monthly meeting open to all SFS-Qatar faculty and staff as a platform to disseminate information about Georgetown University and SFS-Qatar specific policies and procedures.
- Calendar of Key Financial Dates and Deadlines
- Finance Go-To Guide