The Georgetown University in Qatar (GU-Q) strives to provide a holistic and integrative approach to student physical, mental, and spiritual health, and create and maintain a healthy and caring community. The university encourages and advocates for (GU-Q) students to access culturally and contextually appropriate ways to promote their quality of life and well being. Student Wellness & Counseling Center pursues these goals by becoming an active and integrated member of health and wellness communities in Education City and the city of Doha, as well as connecting with regional and international constituencies on physical, mental, and spiritual health. Learn more about:
Mental Health and Counseling Services
- Student Wellness & Counseling Center (SWCC)
- Student Vocational Counseling
- What to Expect from Student Wellness & Counseling Center
- Wellness Outreach and Health Promotion Programs
- Student Health 101 Magazine (Archives)
Physical Health and Medical Services
- Emergency and Urgent Care
- Campus Medical Care
- Off Campus Medical Care
- Required Immunization and Tuberculosis Skin Test
Forms and Maps
Download forms and maps for immunization, insurance, contact information, agreements and clinics.
Find helpful information on how to take care of your body, mind, and soul at be.georgetown.edu.