Student Employment Program
Fall 2013 Announcements
- All summer student employees will be terminated with effect on 24 August, 2013.
- Tax forms, Direct Deposit and passport copies must be submitted for all students, including re-hires.
- Student Employees are not eligible to begin working until their hiring forms are processed and a timesheet has been provided to the deparment/student's supervisor.
- In order to expedite process of hiring forms, please ensure that ALL necessary hiring forms are submitted together.
- Please note that the hiring form will now be completed and submitted on line.
The Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar has a strong student employment program for students wishing to work on campus. Many departments hire students for various functions, including administrative assistance and research assistance.
- Current Position Openings
- Hiring Procedure
- Hiring Forms
- Termination Form
- Evaluation Form
- Guidelines for Using Student Volunteers
- Opening a QNB Student Bank Account
Questions about the procedure?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about payroll?
- Please contact Margi Simmons at email@example.com.