Student Employment Program
Spring 2014 Announcements
- As of January 1st, 2014, the Qatar banking system has introduced the IBAN format for expressing bank account numbers. This requires that all Qatar bank account numbers used in the SFSQ payroll system are changed to the IBAN format. Please click here for more information, and if you are an existing student employee, please make sure you submit your IBAN number to Margi Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Human Resources Office.
- Student Employees are not eligible to begin working until their hiring forms are processed and a timesheet has been provided to the deparment/student's supervisor.
The Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar offers a number of on-campus employment opportunities for students each semester. Departments hire students for a variety of functions, ranging from administrative assistance to peer tutoring.
- Current Position Openings
- Hiring Procedures
- Hiring & Financial Forms
- Termination Process
- Student Employee Evaluations
- Confidentiality Form
- Guidelines for Hiring Student Volunteers
- Opening a QNB Student Bank Account
Questions about the hiring process?
- Please email email@example.com
Questions about payroll?
- Please contact Margi Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org