Summer 2014 Announcements
- Please complete the Position Revision Form for each unique position in your department, and submit to Student Employment by Wednesday, May 21st.
- Please use the Position Description Form to submit new vacancies to Student Employment
The Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar offers a number of on-campus employment opportunities for students each semester. Departments hire students for a variety of functions, ranging from administrative assistance to peer tutoring.
- Current Vacancies
- Hiring Procedures
- Hiring & Financial Forms
- Termination Process
- Student Employee Evaluations
- Confidentiality and Professional Code of Conduct Forms
- Guidelines for Hiring Student Volunteers
- Opening a QNB Student Bank Account
Questions about the hiring process?
- Please email email@example.com
Questions about payroll?
- Please contact Margi Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org