Check back frequently as job opportunities will be posted as they are received.
Education Above All - QATARI NATIONALS ONLY
INTERNAL SFS-Q POSTINGS
Graduate Training Programs
We also recommend that you monitor the following regional employment websites to facilitate your independent job search:
Education Above All is an independent foundation that houses the education-related initiatives launched by Her Highness Sheikha Moza Bint Nasser. These initiatives include Educate-A-Child, Al-Fakhoora and PEIC (Protecting Education in Insecurity and Conflict).
Initiatives have various mandates, including, but not limited to:
- Push for reducing the numbers of out-of-school children
- Promote access to quality education
- Protect and promote education in situations of insecurity and conflict across the world
- Work with leading global agencies such as UNICEF, UNHCR, UNESCO, Human Rights Watch, Save the Children and many more.
Education Above All is interested in recruiting enthusiastic young graduates interested in the field of education as it relates to the initiatives listed above. Selected candidates will have the unique opportunity to help shape emerging roles within Education Above All.
The scope of work and tasks are currently being identified and will further be shaped and sharpened based on the skillset of the successful candidate(s).
General working conditions:
1) The nature of the job may require traveling and attending many meetings. In addition to that, our foundation is very new and requires a lot of work. Therefore, the applicant must be able to survive such conditions.
2) As an institution that abides by the National Vision for 2030, we are currently in the process of implementing the Qatarization strategy. This means that the position is only open for Qataris.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the contact listed below.
Mubarak Nasser Al-Thani (SFS'10)
Phone:+974 4454 5683
Mobile +974 5559 0007